1. Students should come to the College with proper Uniform,
Identity Card whenever in the College or representing the College at
any other place. Further it should be produced for inspection on
demand by the College staff.
2. No Students should loiter in the veranda, corridors or College
campus during lecture hours.
3. No Students should carry outsiders to the College campus during
the lecture hours.
4. Students should not collect any fund from classmates or outsiders
without the prior written permission from the Principal.
5. Students should not organize picnics without the prior written
permission from the Principal.
6. Students should refrain from indulging in any form of ragging which
is a cognizable offence.
7. Students should attend their lectures in the sections
allotted to them and not in any other class or section, unless notified
by the authority.
8. Students should read the 'NOTICE BOARD' from time to time and be
informed of the instructions/information displayed for their
Students should deposit any lost property found by them with
the College office. Owners of the lost property should claim the same
from the office counter with due proof.
10. Students should not damage any College property but help in
keeping the College campus neat and clean. Any damage caused to the
College property shall have to be compensated by the students.
11. Smoking, chewing gutka and tobacco is prohibited anywhere in the
campus including the canteen. Any student found violating this
be dealt with severely.
12. Use of mobile phone by the students is strictly prohibited
in the campus. Any student violating this regulation will be